What is DISC?
We use a behavioural assessment tool called DISC as the baseline for discussion in our team building workshops and leadership courses. These reports help people to articulate their work and communication style. The DISC report measures the following four dimensions of behaviour:rnrn
- D - How you respond to problems and challenges.
- I - How you influence others to your point of view.
- S - How you respond to the pace of your work environment.
- C - How you handle rules and procedures as set by others.
The assessments are available online and only take 10 minutes to complete.
How Does DISC Help?
DISC is a validated assessment and produces a highly personalized report with valuable information unique to the respondent''s behaviour. This knowledge empowers everyone, both manager and employee, to take action towards effective communication and professional growth.
The DISC assessment is easily administered online; yet the insights and versatility of the DISC report make it a powerful tool for applications such as:
- Team Building
- Leadership Development
- Conflict Resolution
- New Employee Orientation
- Employee Development and Performance Plans
- Retention Strategies for Key Employees
- Coaching and Mentoring