We offer process facilitation services for groups who need a neutral third party to provide a framework for guiding them through their critical meeting, strategic planning session, or in preparation for a large event. Using a Certified Professional Facilitator enables groups to think more clearly and systematically, ensuring you get the results you are looking for from that meeting.
When We Help
- Strategic and operational planning
Working through problem situations
Achieving consensus on contentious decisions
Critical meetings or large events like regional meetings
Who We Help
- Executive teams
Board of Directors
Working Groups or intact Teams
The objective of facilitation is to achieve quality results within a deadline. Our facilitation process is unique in that we offer a flexible, realistic, and clear approach, while recognizing and capitalizing on the differing styles and strengths of the group to get the results needed.
Our facilitators do this by:
- Ensuring clarity of task
- Providing a process and thinking framework appropriate to that task
- Using effective facilitation and group management skills
The Benefits of Using a Facilitator are:
- Ensures the outcome of the session is â€œownedâ€ by the group and can be implemented
- Enables groups to channel their expertise to achieve the results they seek in the time available
- Encourages full participation so no one dominates the agenda
We encourage you to contact us to learn more about out facilitation services or to receive a no-obligation proposal.